Fueling Clinical Trials with Precision Medicine
Advances in genetics are allowing pharmaceutical companies to use precision medicine for their clinical development and create more targeted therapies.
Insight Through Each Stage of Development
Courtagen can help pharmaceutical companies at all stages of the drug discovery and development process.
By accessing our rich genetic and clinical database of patient information in key disease areas, our pharmaceutical partners can develop and run more successful clinical trials by:
- Improving the outcomes and success rates of costly clinical trials
- Identifying and recruiting better patient candidates for clinical trials
- Developing sharper clinical studies based on better diagnostic data
- Improving the reimbursement profiles of their therapeutics
Courtagen partners with pharmaceutical companies to support the development of precision medicines in CNS disorders with a range of genomic and bioinformatics services.
Genetic Variant Information
- Identify genetic variations in a population/disease set
Clinical Symptom Data
- Clinical information combined with genetic profiles can link phenotypes with genotypes
Full Exome & Custom Gene Panels
- Quickly design custom gene panels to meet specific trial or research needs
Clinical Sequencing Provider
- Ensure consistency of sequence data and diagnostic results across the clinical trial
- Identify and recruit patients for clinical trials
Clinical Trial Support
Identify Investigator Sites
- Use our network to find the right physicians for your trial
- Help correlate responders/non-responders with genotype
Our goal is to provide our partners with the right solutions tailored to the specifics of their therapeutic and its phase of development.
Contact us to learn more at: